§ 1. INTRODUCTION
1. when using the https://www.jobadmin.pl website the administrator of your personal data will be:
JobAdmin Ltd. with its registered office in Białystok at 5A/49 Kopernika St., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Białystok XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000918799, NIP 5423438806, REGON: 38792778
2. The privacy administrator determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
3. JobAdmin Ltd. complies with all obligations to you in accordance with the RODO, in particular the obligation to provide information in according to Article 13 of the RODO. If you wish to exercise your rights under the RODO, which are discussed below, we recommend in particular that you contact JobAdmin Ltd.
4. The administrator’s contact person is JobAdmin Ltd., which you can contact by following ways:
by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
5. by sending an e-mail to the following address: JobAdmin sp. z o.o.located in Bialystok (15-377) at 5A/49 Kopernika Street,
The recommended way to communicate about your personal information is via email.
PERSONAL DATA, LEGAL BASIS AND TIME PERIOD OF PROCESSING
CONTACT FORM AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
You can contact the administrator at any time by filling out the contact form on the Website. To do this, you need to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number. The content of the inquiry may contain other personal data.
The purpose of processing your personal data collected via the contact form is to process and archive your request and to analyze and provide statistics upon your request. Alternatively, depending on the content of your request or email, the purpose of the administrator may also be to respond to your claims or to raise or submit such claims.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest of the author, which is to respond to your request, archive correspondence, analyze and provide statistics on your requests, protect against / accuse or present such claims. Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller will be processed for a period of time allowing for the realization of this interest, unless you have previously raised an effective objection to the processing.
Your personal data may be transferred to the service providers of the IT system and the administrator, as well as, depending on the content of your request/writing, to companies responsible for accounting, legal or insurance services.
Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to respond to your request or e-mail..
You can contact the administrator by e-mail at any time. When you send an e-mail to the administrator, you automatically give him your e-mail address, since you are the sender of the message. You may also provide other personal information in the e-mail message.
The purpose of processing your personal data received electronically is to correspond with you by e-mail, to archive the correspondence, as well as to analyze it and provide statistical data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the administrator’s legitimate interest in replying to your e-mail, archiving your correspondence, analysing and statisticalising your queries or defending against claims/complaints (depending on the content of the letter). Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller will be kept for a period allowing for the realization of this interest, unless you have previously raised an effective objection to the processing.
Your personal data will be transferred to: IT system providers and IT administrators and, depending on the content of the email, to companies responsible for accounting, legal or insurance services.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to respond to your letter.
Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram…)
The administrator processes personal data of visitors to administrator profiles on social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram). These data are processed exclusively in connection with the operation of the profiles. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) – promotion of its own brand.
§ 3.RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The purposes, legal basis, time periods of processing and recipients of the personal data are defined above – separately for each purpose of processing.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data by the administration are:
1. the right to request access to your personal data, as well as to receive a copy of it,
2. the right to rectify your personal data,
3. the right to erasure of your personal data,
4. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
5. the right to object to the processing of your personal data – as a general rule, it is necessary to indicate a specific situation which in your opinion justifies the ceasing),
6. the right to data portability, if the controller received personal data on the basis of your consent or a contract,
7. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose – if the processing of your personal data is based on consent,
8. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data by the controller – the supervisory authority in Poland is the head of the personal data protection department, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
The controller does not profile your data, including not making decisions about you based solely on automated processing that could have legal consequences or significantly affect you in a similar way..
§ 4. COOKIES AND SERVER LOGS
The first time you visit the site, you will be informed at the bottom of the page that the Administrator has used cookies. You can change the cookie settings in your browser at any time.
The Website uses its own cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. The Site also uses third-party cookies (such as Google cookies).
Among our own and third-party cookies, we distinguish mandatory cookies, i.e. those that are necessary for you to navigate the site, and functional cookies, i.e. those that allow you to better adapt the site to your behavior. Disabling these cookies may make it difficult to use the Website.
When you visit a site, your device sends a request to the server where site information is stored. Logs are stored and maintained on the server. They are not stored in conjunction with your personal information, so they are not used for identification purposes. Their purpose is to help the administrator improve the site.